Aluminum end profile L77 in size: 1000x50x20x1 mm
The aluminum end profile can be ordered in the size, 1000x50x20x1 mm. The end profile should be cut to the correct size and shape as described in our manual. This product is designed to seal the gap between the gutter grid AP77 and end of the gutter.
How does ordering the Aluminum end profile L77 work?
- Enter the desired number of end profiles and add it to the cart.
- If desired, order the stainless steel self-drilling screws or the stainless steel screws 3.5×20 mm to screw the end profile to the gutter grid AP77.
For do-it-yourselfers, an assembly instruction manual is available on our website.
What does this product contain?
1 aluminum marten bird guard 1000x20x70x1 mm. Mounting screws should be ordered separately.
Thickness Aluminum marten-bird barrier
Color Aluminum gutter grid
Blanc (aluminum color)
Under the roof tiles
Features Aluminum marten-bird barrier
The comb bends easily, resistant to high and low temperatures, durable, easy to size, suitable for under roof tiles, recyclable, UV and ozone resistant
Which screws to use
Stainless steel screws 3.5×20 mm
How to assemble?
Mount the marten-bird guard on the first and bottom battens or in conjunction with the AP77 aluminum gutter grid.
How to maintain?
The marten bird barrier is made of maintenance-free aluminum.
- 1000 x 50 x 20 x 1 mm aluminum.
- For mounting gutter grid AP77.
- Approximately 200 mm needed per end of gutter.
- To be cut with metal shears.