Aluminum gutter grid in size: 1000x400x0.6 mm
The aluminum gutter grating can be ordered in the size, 1000x400x0.6 mm. The grilles should be mounted side by side with an overlap of at least 20 mm. Thus, per meter to be mounted, 20 mm always goes off. It is recommended to order 5% extra material so as not to fall short when assembling. This product is applicable to all types of gutters and valley gutters, both old and new, zinc, copper or plastic.
How does ordering the aluminum gutter grid AP23 work?
- Enter the desired number of gutter grates and add it to the cart.
- Always order at least 5% extra. The gutter grids should overlap by at least 20 mm.
- Choose between screws or pop rivets for mounting the gutter grid to the gutter bead.
- Order a spiral drill in 3.3 mm to drill a hole in the bead of the gutter for mounting the gutter grid with pop rivets.
- Order pop rivets to mount the grating to the bead of the gutter.
- Order a 1 mm spiral drill bit to pre-drill into the bead of the gutter for mounting the grating with screws.
- Order pop rivets to mount the grating on the bead of the gutter.
- To seal the corners, order the end profile L77.
An assembly instruction manual is provided for do-it-yourselfers.
What does this product contain?
1 aluminum gutter grid 1000x400x0.6 mm. Mounting screws, rivets, etc. should be ordered separately.
Aluminum Gutter Grid Thickness
Color Aluminum gutter grid
Blanc (aluminum color)
Can be attached to
Zinc, plastic, aluminum, copper (with protection as tape in between to prevent corrosion to the copper)
gutters, valley gutters, manholes and the like
Features Aluminum gutter grating
Bending without a professional bender, resistant to high and low temperatures, durable, easy to customize, suitable for all types of gutters, recyclable, UV and ozone resistant
What screws and rivets to use
Stainless steel screws, 3.5×20 mm and all-aluminum or stainless steel rivets.
How to maintain?
The gutter grates are made of maintenance-free aluminum. However, it is advisable to prevent algae and moss growth by spraying your roof tiles with an algaecide at least once every three years. This agent then flows into the gutter as well, so the gutter grid also benefits. Such a remedy can be purchased from the company Roof Shampoo.
How to assemble? > manual
- Attaching to the bead of the gutter is done with rivets together with a spiral drill 3.3 mm or screws.
- Securing the grid to the bead of the gutter for drilling is done with a spring clip.
- Fastening to the 1st batten under the 1st row of tiles is done with screws.
- Kinking or bending the grid is done at the edge of a table.
- Determining the correct angle is done with a swivel hook.
- Mounting the grilles together is done with rivets or screws.
- Mount the end profile L77 using screws and a 1 mm spiral drill bit.
Wholesale from 100 pieces
Prices from 100 units and up are calculated as of 11-1-2024. Please allow for post-calculation in case actual production costs are higher.
- Stops leaves and pine needles.
- For sealing all gaps.
- For a permanently maintenance-free gutter.
- No more going up the ladder to clean the gutter periodically.
- Fits any gutter, old or new, zinc or plastic.
- No stone martens, birds and rats in the gutter.
- Maintenance-free and lasts a lifetime.
- Extends the life of the gutter.
- Reduces the likelihood of moisture and snow damage.
- No damage from a clogged gutter.
- Protects your gutter from UV radiation and corrosive acids from decaying leaves.
- Easy self-assembly.